The ER310 series electric strikes (ANSI-sized) is designed for use with lockset (ex. spring latch), having up to 12 mm keeper depth for in-swinging doors.
The units are designed for use with most hollow metal frames and aluminium frames. Stainless steel plate ensures strength and long life.
- Ansi style release
- Switchable fail safe / fail secure
- Lip extensions available
- Dual voltage
- 12vDC current consumption with 250mAmp current draw
- 24vDC current consumption with 150mAmp current draw
- Lock monitoring
- Supplied with both long and short faceplates so suitable for wooden and metal doors
- TIP; Fail safe means when the power is cut the door will open, fail secure means when the power is cut the door will remain shut